NSKA - Supporting Kiteboarding Access, Education and Safety in Whatcom and Skagit Counties
Join the NSKA for the 2023-24 Season
The 2023 Season is here! To Join the NSKA for 2023-24 you can pay with Pay Pal or send us a check. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The NSKA is holding our annual meeting on October 21st 4pm at Zeeks in Bellingham! Come on down to meet up with kiteboarders, wing foilers, efoilers and other like minded individuals. We'll have some business to discuss too, like electing new officers etc.
Donate to support the wind sensors, access, and education.
Membership is $35 per year (starting April 1st every year) and gives you the following benefits:
1. 15% discount off MSRP at Bellingham Kite Paddle Surf for current model (2023) kites and boards (that aren't already on sale).
2. Use of the facility at Locust beach.
3. Help install and maintain wind sensors in the local area.
4. Help the NSKA build and maintain access to local launches.
5. Help promote educational and safety awareness events for area members.
New Membership classification for members under 22 years old is $25.00. (We are trying to accommodate younger members that don’t have a lot of income). If you're under 22 years old , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up payment.
NSKA Maintains Board of Directors
Due to Covid-19 restrictions there was no NSKA annual meeting in October of 2020. The current board members are Shad Malone as President, Sean Crosby as Vice President, Agnes Cuc as Treasurer, and Paul Pihl at the At Large position.
NSKA Installs Hunter Wind Sensor
The Hunter wind sensor is back! With the help of the paragliders we've found a great spot to keep and maintain the Hunter sensor. The data can be found here: